Getting rid of gallstones just got a lot easier. With daily published natural health research studies, we now have more knowledge about the gallbladder and how to naturally pass cholesterol gallstones.
Unfortunately, hospitals and surgeons don’t want you to know about these secrets. Gallbladder surgery is a multi-billion dollar industry. Did you know that over half a million Americans undergo this surgery each year? More and more people are choosing to keep their gallbladder and try natural treatments.
Fact! Removing your gallbladder can increase the risk of bowel and colon cancers in longitudinal studies.
If you’re thinking about passing your stones at home, these 10 secrets could be the recipe for your success.
10 Secrets for Getting Rid of Gallstones
1. Your diet has a major impact on your body and gallbladder. Immediately stop eating high-fat and high-cholesterol foods. These foods can contribute to the formation of stones and cause future stones.
2. While passing your stones, focus on a healthier diet. Increase your fiber intake. Aim for bread and pasta with a dietary fiber of 3 grams per serving.
3. Vegetables are the best food for your health. They’re low in sugar and high in water-soluble fiber, which helps flush gallstones naturally.
4. Certain vegetables with lots of chlorophyll have even better results. Try eating spinach or asparagus, which are loaded with chlorophyll, to further flush your gallbladder.
5. The best treatment is one that cures and prevents. Prevention is key. Drink plenty of water to keep your body running efficiently and flush out cholesterol, which contributes to the cure.
6. Start your day with a bowl of oat bran cereal. Oat bran has been shown to flush the gallbladder.
7. Vitamin C is known for boosting immunity, but it also converts cholesterol to harmless bile. This is beneficial for gallbladder stones.
8. Herbal therapy is popular. Cholagogues stimulate the gallbladder to contract, helping stones pass painlessly. Combine herbal remedies with good health practices.
9. Milk thistle is an extremely popular herb for this disease. It cleanses the liver and stimulates bile production.
10. Adopt a smart lifestyle. Live healthier with regular exercise and a healthy diet. Being overweight can contribute to this disease. If you’re overweight, aim to lose 1-2 pounds per week in a healthy manner.