Do you have gallstone pain and are looking for the best ways to flush your gallstones? You may already know that many people choose to surgically remove their gallbladder, but it’s not necessary because there are natural methods to pass gallstones.
Fact: Over half a million people will have their gallbladder removed this year due to gallstones.
Fact: Studies have shown that gallbladder removal significantly increases the risk of colon and bowel cancers. Unfortunately, this information is often not communicated to patients because gallbladder removal is viewed as the only treatment option.
However, you don’t have to resort to removing your gallbladder or endure gallstone pain. There are simple remedies involving your diet, vitamins, and lifestyle that can help you naturally pass your gallstones. Let me explain.
Giving Holistic Health a Try:
Did you know that holistic health treatments are rapidly growing in popularity worldwide? This is because research is proving the effectiveness of many natural remedies that were once dismissed. But what exactly is holistic health?
Holistic health means treating the body as a whole. It is a term used by doctors who believe that the body operates as one system composed of many smaller systems. Holistic health works by providing the body with what it needs to function optimally.
For example, when your doctor advises you to drink plenty of water when you have a cold, they are recommending a simple holistic health treatment.
Here are some holistic health tips that can help you naturally flush gallstones. Unfortunately, these secrets are often not shared by doctors.
Tips to Pass Your Gallstones:
1. Drink plenty of water to keep your body flushed. We recommend drinking 1-2 glasses for every 2 hours you are awake.
2. Follow a diet rich in water soluble fiber foods, such as fruits and vegetables. Aim for at least 5-7 servings of fruits and vegetables daily and reduce your intake of saturated fats.
3. Exercise regularly, as it helps all the body’s systems function properly. This can potentially aid in passing gallstones after a few intense workouts.
4. Avoid foods that trigger attacks and promote the formation of more gallstones. These include eggs, pork, onions, alcohol, fried and fatty foods, salty foods, heavy proteins, cow’s milk, and excessive sugars.
5. Supplement your diet with the right vitamins and minerals. For example, vitamin C (ascorbic acid) is known to convert cholesterol to bile, reducing the risk of larger and more gallstones.
6. Juice therapy is a popular holistic treatment for gallstones. It involves consuming juices made from high water soluble fiber fruits or vegetables to keep the liver, kidneys, and gallbladder flushed. Juices containing chlorophyll-rich ingredients like spinach, parsley, and wheatgrass have been particularly effective.
If you’re interested, you can find step-by-step instructions for juice therapy in this Gallstone Remedy Report.
Pass Your Gallstones in 24 Hours:
Remember, you don’t have to undergo surgery to remove your gallbladder or live with gallstone pain. By following these natural methods, you may be able to pass your gallstones within 24 hours.