When you think of kegel exercises, you immediately assume that it’s for women. But did you know that men could do it as well? This may come as a shock to some of you, but remember, even guys need to work on their sexual prowess.
It’s only recently that Kegel exercises for men have become popular. There are quite a number of regimens men can do so that they’ll notice an increase in their stamina as well as see an improvement in their performance.
How To Do The Kegel Exercise
Kegel exercises for men come with a myriad of health rewards. The problem is that some people take this for granted. They work on their biceps, triceps, and legs, but they forget their pelvic area. Sure, they look good, but when they don’t do well sexually, there will always be something missing. If you and your partner want to add some spice in your relationship, give him a lit of moves that he can do at home.
If you’re a man who wants to satisfy his woman every way possible, you’ll be required to work on the pubococcygeus muscle or the PC muscle during your workout. You’ll know where this muscle is when you try to stop the flow of your urine half way. The best part about this is that you can do this just about anywhere because the exercise is so subtle that no one will notice what you’re doing.
Kegel exercises strengthen your ability to control erection and ejaculation. So, contract and release your PC muscle in quick successions. This might be challenging at first, but when done regularly, you’ll see how much easier it becomes. Of course, you may want to start slow. Do at least 25 contractions first. Each contraction should last about 10 seconds. Then, slowly release and relax for a few seconds until you begin the next set.
If you want to add variety to your routine, you can also use a wash cloth. As soon as you notice an erection, try hanging the towel on your penis like a rack. Lift the towel slightly by doing contractions. The heavier the wash cloth is, the stronger you are. You may even move up to a towel once you’ve gotten used to the routine.
It’s important that you also learn the art of breathing when doing Kegel exercises. Just focus on your entire body and keep practicing. Always have your end goal in mind because the better you are in bed, the more confident you become.
Benefits of Kegel Exercises for Men
No longer will you underestimate the power of Kegel exercises for men once you see and enjoy the following list of benefits:
- You’re better at controlling your ejaculation. This is a big thing if you want your partner to enjoy your time in bed. You’ll definitely be able to outlast your partner all the time, which is an impressive feat.
- You see an increase in urinary control. Men have a more difficult time controlling the urge to urinate. With Kegel exercises, you’ll be able to avoid the dribbling that usually happens after you’ve used the toilet.
- You’ll see that your penis grows longer during erections. That’s because there’s also an increase of blood flow in your shaft.
- You’ll have longer lasting erections. Now, you’re erections work for longer periods of time, thus allowing you to go for several rounds in bed.
- You’ll have more satisfying climaxes. See how much more powerful your ejaculations are.
- Helps stave off incontinence. You’ll notice that as you grow older, you’ll have a more difficult time holding back the urge to pee. You won’t have to deal with this issue when you do Kegel exercises regularly.
- You’ll be more confident because you know that you keep your partner satisfied.
- Of course, its biggest benefit is the fact that Kegel exercises for men are free. No payment needed for happier sexual experiences!