Viviscal is a specially formulated all natural vitamin that helps to promote hair growth and at the same time improving hair quality. For those afflicted by hair loss due to aging, stress, and other factors you will experience proven positive results when supplementing with Viviscal hair vitamins. Below you will find a list of the main ingredients and the amount of milligrams your body will be receiving when taking a dosage of 2 tablets daily.
Viviscal’s special blend of ArminoM Marine Complex polysaccharides is derived from deep-sea fish. You will receive 600 mg dosage when consuming the suggested usage of two tablets daily. You need to take one tablet in the morning and another tablet in the evening. Like all vitamins you should take this vitamin following a meal. This will insure greater absorption throughout your body.
For those who may have allergic reactions to fish or more specific shell-fish this would not be recommended for you. The positive effects from this ArminoM Marine blend include:
• Contain nutrients that are rich in omega-3 fatty acids
• Strong hair, nails, and glowing skin are a result from omega 3 nutrients
• Brain function improvement
• May reduce the risk of heart disease
A plant called Equisetum or more commonly known as Horsetail has been around for more than 400 million years. You’ll receive 60 mg of this powerful herb extract to help improve your thinning hair. The Horsetail plant has some impressive antioxidant properties which have been traditionally used medicinally to aid in specific issues in the following areas:
• Studies have shown increases urine output for those with uric acid kidney stones
• Horsetail may slow down cancer cell growth
• Osteoporosis – because of its silicon property a mineral that benefits bone health
• Urinary tract infections
• Help to treat minor wounds and burns
• Improves frail weak nails
• Promotes new hair growth
Another ingredient is Acerola Cherry 240mg – most people are familiar with the high quantity of Vitamin C that derives from the acerola cherry, but did you know that it also contains vitamins A, B1, B2, and B3. If you have a chance to eat fresh acerola cherries your body absorbs vitamin C better that synthetic ascorbic acid. Here are just a few benefits from this tiny powerful fruit.
• Strong anti-fungal properties
• Lowers cholesterol
• Helps with hydration of skin and fights cellular aging
• Healthy capillary function
• Treating fevers
• Reduces inflammation
The last ingredient most commonly known as Vitamin C 60mg – a diet rich in vitamin C has many important benefits such as: repairing your body’s cells and tissues, antioxidant properties, heals wounds, just to name a few.
Viviscal hair vitamins contain rich natural ingredients to aid in nourishing your hair follicles and over time you’ll experience less hair loss, fuller thicker hair, and an overall healthier head of hair.