Ringing in the ears is just a symptom, not a disease. However, it may occur as a side effect of various diseases. Here are the most likely causes.
One common cause of ringing is increased blood pressure. Try measuring your pressure during periods of noise in your head as well as when there is no ringing. If there is a noticeable difference in pressure, then the reason is clear. I will also provide you with tips on how to stop tinnitus.
At home, you can try the following remedies to get rid of tinnitus:
– Onions: Bake an onion stuffed with caraway seed. After cooking, the liquid is helpful for tinnitus. Drip 2-3 drops of juice in each ear twice a day. Continue this treatment for 2-3 days after your stuffy ears stop bothering you.
– Yarrow juice: Instill 2-3 drops of yarrow juice into each ear twice a day.
– Propolis: Mix alcohol tincture of propolis in a 1:4 ratio with olive oil. Soak gauze in this mixture and carefully insert it into the ear. Keep the swab in your ear for 36 hours. Take a day of rest and then repeat the process with a new swab soaked in the propolis and butter mixture. Perform this procedure 10-12 times.
– After completing the course, perform the following exercises: press down on your head and ears in a circular motion, clockwise. Then, press the palm of your hand tightly against your ears and pull out sharply. Repeat this 20 times. Next, insert a finger into your ear and pull sharply (20 times). Do these exercises daily, and your tinnitus will disappear.
– Dill: Crush fresh dill seeds, stems, and rosette. Add a handful to 0.5 liters of boiling water in a thermos. Let it infuse for 1 hour. Drink 0.5 cups three times a day, 15 minutes before meals, for two months. The noise will disappear. Alternatively, you can use 2 teaspoons of dried dill in 0.5 liters of boiling water.
– Red clover and fireweed: Grind and mix equal parts of red clover and fireweed dry heads. Brew it as tea (1 tablespoon of raw materials to 1 tablespoon of boiling water) and consume it regularly to get rid of tinnitus.
– Juices for tinnitus: Mix equal parts of cranberry and beet juice and drink 50 mg three times daily until the noise disappears.
– Melissa: Place 1 tablespoon of Melissa grass in 200 g of boiling water, brew, and drink it throughout the day. Drink it three times a day, 20-30 minutes before a meal. You can add honey if desired. Note that Melissa lowers blood pressure, so continue taking it until you improve.
– Herbal relief for tinnitus: Mix equal parts of currant leaves, lilac flowers or leaves, and black elderberry flowers or leaves. Chop the mixture and add 2 tablespoons to 0.5 liters of boiling water. Boil in a closed container in a water bath for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Let it steep at room temperature for 10 minutes, then strain. Take 70 ml of this mixture 15-20 minutes before meals, three times a day, until you recover.
These tips on how to stop tinnitus will surely help you.