A comprehensive physical examination at your family doctor’s office will include an investigation into your liver enzymes. Elevated liver enzymes can be an indication of various conditions, including Fatty Liver. Physical symptoms of a fatty liver may include a distended abdomen, increased fatigue, and difficulty in losing weight. A specialist can also detect a fatty liver through palpation and via a diagnostic ultrasound.
Several factors can contribute to the development of a fatty liver. Genetics may predispose someone to this condition, regardless of their overall healthy habits. Other contributing factors include frequent alcohol intake and a diet high in fatty foods, such as chicken wings, nachos, and french fries commonly found in bars. Similarly, fast food often contains high levels of fat. Consuming excessive amounts of sugar can also worsen the condition. Lack of regular aerobic activity is another factor that can impede the elimination of fat from the body.
For overweight individuals, two significant changes in daily routine can help significantly reduce a fatty liver. Firstly, incorporating aerobic exercise into your routine for at least five days a week is crucial. Engaging in exercises that make you sweat and elevate your heart rate for 20 to 45 minutes is recommended. If you haven’t exercised in a long time, start with light jogging for 1-2 minutes followed by a fast-paced walk for a minute, alternating between the two. Having a heart rate monitor can assist in maintaining a heart rate at around 60-70% of maximum heart rate. Consult with your doctor or a healthcare professional to determine your target heart rate.
Secondly, making changes to your diet is essential. Instead of having three large meals, consume five smaller meals per day. Eat until you feel only 70% full rather than completely satiated. You can have fruit between meals, but limit it to no more than four fruits per day. Avoid fried foods or foods with moderate to high fat content. Whenever possible, incorporate more salads into your diet.
By following these instructions, you should observe a considerable reduction in weight over a three-month period while also eliminating your fatty liver and improving overall health. It is highly recommended to address fatty liver promptly, as it can lead to complications like diabetes later on.
Additionally, there are three other practices that can greatly help eliminate fatty liver:
1. Taking milk thistle daily: Visit a local health food store and obtain milk thistle tablets. Follow the directions on the label for daily consumption.
2. Drinking Chinese Black Tea: Visit a Chinese Herbal store and purchase Black tea with ingredients specifically targeted towards reducing fatty liver. Drink two cups of tea per day.
3. Consuming Chia seeds daily: Chia seeds are rich in Omega-3s, antioxidants, and various other nutrients. They are effective in reducing cholesterol, blood sugar, and fat. The most beneficial chia blend available is Mila, which offers unique advantages compared to other chia brands:
– Mila consists of a blend of seeds grown in different regions to maximize nutrient variety.
– Mila is the only tested seed.
– Mila is the only seed primarily sliced instead of ground to preserve maximum nutrient content.
– Mila is grown in the most nutritious region.
– Mila is associated with a company dedicated to improving the health of underprivileged populations worldwide. The company tests and ensures the excellent quality of its product.
By implementing the aforementioned lifestyle changes, your chances of eliminating fatty liver are promising. Although it may be challenging initially to adopt all these habits, you will start feeling more energetic within just a couple of weeks, on your way to becoming a healthier version of yourself.