(Updated September 2016)
Taking care of your health is important for your own personal confidence and success. But if you are struggling with a problem that is visible – such as warts – it can have detrimental effects on your self-esteem and confidence in all walks of life. Whether you have been fighting warts for many years or have just recently been dealing with this aesthetically unpleasant health issue, you need to know more about them in order to treat them properly.
What are warts? Where can you learn how to remove a wart? And what is the best wart remover that you can use to get rid of these blemishes for good?
What Are Warts?
Warts are small, rough growths in the skin that look a lot like blisters. Most people think of warts as growing on the hands and feet, but in reality they can appear on other parts of the body as well. Although there are many different kinds of warts, they all share a few common factors. For instance, warts form as the result of a viral infection of the Human Papilomavirus, frequently referred to as HPV.
Medical researchers have identified many different kinds of warts. Some of the most common are:
- Common Warts: These are the rounded, dome-shaped growths that are usually found on knees, fingers, and toes.
- Flat Warts: Also called plane warts, these tend to appear in large quantities on the legs or face although they can also appear on other parts of the body.
- Plantar Warts: These warts grow on the plantar, or sole, of the foot.
- Periungual Warts: This name is given to warts that grow beneath or near fingernails and toenails.
There are many misconceptions about warts that scare and confuse people. This is partially due to the fact that warts can appear for different reasons and are not all the same. Before you get overly concerned about the health consequences of warts, keep in mind these facts:
- Common warts and genital warts are caused by different types of Human Papilomavirus (HPV).
- There are a variety of treatment methods for removing warts. Each person is different and some individuals have success with a treatment that is not helpful to another individual.
- Warts usually go away on their own although this can take several years in some cases.
How to Treat Your Warts
There are many wart treatment methods to choose from. Some may not be helpful to you, but the majority have been proven effective in most cases. If you are searching for the best wart remover, you can start by doing research on the Internet on the latest treatment methods. You will find information on over the counter products as well as doctor administered treatments that can take care of stubborn warts that refuse to go away with less aggressive efforts.
Most over the counter wart removal methods fall into one of the following two categories:
- Salicylic acid Treatments: You can find pads, drops, gels, and creams designed to remove warts that contain salicylic acid. This ingredient works by breaking down the keratin protein which most common warts are made of. These treatments can be especially effective if you also want to make sure that the thick layer of dead skin that tends to form around the base of your warts is also removed.
- Over the Counter Freezing Methods: While freezing treatments are usually administered directly by a doctor, you can also get aerosol products over the counter and use them yourself to eliminate warts. Aerosol treatments can reach a temperature of -70 degrees Fahrenheit. If over the counter freezing does not work for you, a dermatologist can use a stronger method that utilizes liquid nitrogen.
Other Wart Removal Remedies
While the above mentioned over the counter treatments can be effective ways to get rid of warts, many people are interested in finding natural treatment options. One of the most popular of such products is Wartrol.
How does Wartrol work?
Wartrol features a combination of homeopathic ingredients designed to naturally get rid of your warts. These Wartrol ingredients stimulate your body’s own ability to fight warts and prevent future blemishes from coming back.
Will Wartrol instantly remove my warts?
No, but it is effective. Most people find that they need to consistently administer the product to their warts for a few weeks before substantial results are observed. The removal is a gradual process, but part of the benefit is that future warts are prevented.
Where can I buy Wartrol?
The best place to purchase Wartrol is from online stores. While you can find a variety of wart removal remedies in local pharmacies and drug stores, they are also available online. The advantage of purchasing online is that you can easily compare Wartrol prices to ensure you are getting a good deal on this effective wart treatment. And the convenience of shopping for a wart removal treatment from home also makes online shopping an attractive option.
Choosing the Right Treatment for You
Wartrol is one of many treatments that can get rid of your warts for good. How can you decide which is best for you? Consider these tips:
- Talk to your doctor: Your physician may encourage you to visit a dermatologist to have your warts checked. This is especially true if you have many warts, have had them for a long period of time, or are experiencing several different types of wart growths. Speaking to a medical professional is a great way to choose the best treatment method.
- Talk to other people who have successfully treated warts: Do you know relatives, friends, neighbors, or co-workers that have been able to get rid of their warts for good? Ask them how they did it and which treatment methods they would recommend.
- Read reviews online: Many wart removal products have been reviewed online by people just like you who were searching for a fast, easy, and safe way to get rid of their warts. Reading about their experiences can help you choose the right treatment.